Monday, April 14, 2014

Random Mani Catch Up Time

Being sick back at the end of Feb. really threw me off my game. I wasn't taking pics in the right lighting or taking more than one, and then I stopped blogging and now I'm way behind with my manicures. I'm posting a few different ones today just so I can try to catch up. None of these were my favorite, so I just kinda stuck them all together. My next ones coming up look way better in my opinion. So on to the manis!

This is SinfulColors Gorgeous with SinfulColors Nail Junkie as accent. I saw a swatch of this color on the internet and thought it was beautiful, but I don't like it very much on me. It was a little too streaky for my taste, and although it did have a nice duochrome that flashed blue and green, I just couldn't get into this polish. Nail Junkie is nice though.


This is obviously another mani I did for St. Patrick's day. I HATE this mani. I thought it was a good concept in my head, but it didn't turn out to be anything good at all. Green base is China Glaze Starboard, on top is Zoya Tomoko which is a neutral gold Pixie Dust (texture). For my accent I used China Glaze The Grass Is Lime Greener and SinfulColors Exotic Green for the Shamrock. There's nothing wrong with the polishes, I just hated how the look turned out.


The color didn't turn out right with thic pic. The orange color I used it much more of a truer Crayola orange instead of the red-orange that you see below. The polish is Wet n Wild Cursed which is an orange jelly polish. It really is pretty and has a good formula too. The accent nail is a jelly sandwich using Cursed and the glitter is Formula X for Sephora Meteoric. It's a very dense black and white glitter mix with holo shimmers. I know this kind of looks like a Halloween mani, but oh well!


Thanks for checking out my post! Much love and polish!


Know anyone in the Denver Metro Area that needs handyman, tradesman or A/V services? Have them check out www.tysdesign.com! Competitive pricing and customer service tailored specifically for you!

Disclaimer: All items shown were purchased with my own money. All opinions are my own and honest.


No comments:

Post a Comment