Thursday, April 24, 2014

Sally Hanson CSM Summerlime and Blue Crush

I have some limited edition Sally Hansen polishes to share today. I found them both at Walmart which is still the only place I have seen them. I had to give them a shout out though because of how awesome the formulas are.

Summerlime (green) has a strong shimmer to it which makes it a very pretty shade all on its own. You need two coats, but they are smooth, easy to apply coats. Very impressive! I'm not always the biggest fan of the Complete Salon Manicure line, but both of these are starting to change my opinion! 

Blue Crush has an even better formula and is a one coater. The formulas are so easy to work with that I hardly had to do any clean up because the polish went exactly where I put it. 

I decided to do a different kind of mani with these polishes, using a light pink jelly and a green and blue glitter for some added color. I actually really liked the turn out! It's different, but not so different it looks weird. You really need to go see these polishes for yourself! So pretty. 


Sorry for the wonky picture!


Thanks for checking out my post! Much love and polish!


Know anyone in the Denver Metro Area that needs handyman, tradesman or A/V services? Have them check out www.tysdesign.com! Competitive pricing and customer service tailored specifically for you!

Disclaimer: All items shown were purchased with my own money. All opinions are my own and honest.

1 comment: