Monday, August 12, 2013

Hot & Spicy

I have been so busy and haven't posted anything! Shame on me! I've taken tons of pics and have lots of posts to do, but haven't sat down to do any of them. I need to fix that!

Today is just a quick post about a color that I am in love with. I feel it deserves it's own post because I think the color is really unique and would compliment most people.

This particular mani I did while I was out of town and I think I took literally 30+ pictures of this color. My camera would NOT pick the color up right. It kept showing more red or more orange or darker and I was getting quite frustrated. A random thought popped in my head and I remembered that I could take pictures with my camcorder. I then also remembered that Ty had told me that the camera had X.V. color (which is just fancy words for saying that the camera has a wider color spectrum so it will pick up images truer to color). I took it outside and BINGO! almost perfect color. I'm so glad I know that now!  My digital camera does pretty good most of the time, but I do have to say that I think these pictures came out so much better! I may just start using my camcorder all the time.

So by the time that amazing thought came to me I had already had my mani on for about 5 days so I have tip wear and it doesn't look so fresh, but you can still see how pretty the color is!

Formula on this polish was awesome. Smooth, easy to work with application and a creamy texture. Color was opaque with one coat, but two really smoothed out the polish. OPI did a great job with this polish!








Disclaimer: All items shown were purchased with my own money. All opinions are my own and honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment