Sunday, November 17, 2013

NOTW: Pretty in Pink Foil

I really like foil polishes. They tend to dry quick, have beautiful finishes and I love all the colors they can come in. Strike Up a Cosmo from China Glaze is no exception. As soon as I saw this shade I just knew I had to have it. It's a nice pinky/mauve color with gold flecks. It has a great formula and I love the way it dries on the nail.

I accented with a glitter from Julep. I have misplaced that polish at the moment and couldn't find it on Julep's website either so I don't know the name. I am in the middle of re-organizing and purging old things in my office, so I'm hoping it turns up soon! Anyway, it's a nice autumn type glitter, it has varying sizes of goldish-orange and red glitter. It's a very nice, dense glitter.

Pics aren't the best, it was kinda cloudy out the day I took them. A big reason why I want to re-organize my office is to make it photo friendly and get a light box made. I'm really hoping it will help this winter when there is minimal light!



 Thanks for checking out my post! Much love and polish!


Know anyone in the Denver Metro Area that needs handyman, tradesman or A/V services? Have them check out www.tysdesign.com! Competitive pricing and customer service tailored specifically for you!

Disclaimer: All items shown were purchased with my own money. All opinions are my own and honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment