Monday, November 11, 2013

Stripes and Dots

I don't know why, but I am in love with this manicure. I'm already thinking of different colors I can use and other ways I can use this. It was really easy and I just kinda went with it. I started painting my nails, not really sure what I wanted to do and then I came up with this.

Pretty self explanatory, but all I did was paint all my nails blue and then used striping tape and a large dotting tool (only used one size) to make all the dots.

I love the peach color....it's the perfect amount of pink and orange and it just makes me happy looking at it. Is that weird?  Formula for the blue was pretty good and I have to say the formula on the peach was really great. Perfect consistency and very easy to work with.

A side note....I have decided I really need to make a light box. Since I'm losing sunlight I'm really having a hard time coming up with my pics. I have used my bathroom a lot, but there is awful glare and it doesn't always pull very good colors. My pics tend to have a really bad yellow coloring to them and it washes out the colors.

Another side note...I have some ideas for blogs coming up that aren't focused on polish. I really want to do one on storage/organization ideas, compare a few different top coats, talk about "3-free" and some other things.  Those obviously just take a lot longer to do, but I want to do them soon!

Anyway, here are my pics.




Thanks for checking out my post! Much love and polish!


Know anyone in the Denver Metro Area that needs handyman, tradesman or A/V services? Have them check out www.tysdesign.com! Competitive pricing and customer service tailored specifically for you!

Disclaimer: All items shown were purchased with my own money. All opinions are my own and honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment