Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Starting NOTW

If you can't figure it out, NOTW stands for Nail of the Week. I want to start this to make quick posts of my manis. Obviously if I do something more art-y then I will post a tutorial, but for my quick easy ones I want to post them so I can track my progress and whatnot. Hopefully you will want to check them out too! I'm only going to post one pic and it will probably just be taken with my phone. I'll also post a couple of sentences telling you what I thought of the polish. Thinking of maybe doing a rubric type thing so that it goes faster. I may end up posting the pic on Facebook or Instagram too. I'm really wanting to use Instagram more often and I think this will be a good way for me to not only incorporate it more but also force me to post in my blog more regularly. I typically change polish once a week so I should have one of these posts a week (I'm hoping).

Thank you guys so much for taking the time to look at my posts, pin them, and give me feedback. I really appreciate it and I'm starting to actually get views on my blog which I think is amazing. It would be so cool for this to actually turn into something awesome!! I really appreciate all of you supporting and helping me with this. Please share this blog with your other polish loving friends! 

Many of you already saw this, but I'm going to post again. I thought this polish was pretty awesome. The sequin type things make the polish very thick which I like because then it doesn't run all over your nails. I like the concept and the color. They have an orange one like this that I think would be awesome for Halloween. I do think though that for a "drugstore" polish it was kind of expensive. You only get .23 fl oz and I spent $2.99 on this (at Target). A normal size polish is .5 fl oz.

Maybelline Color Show Polka Dots - Drops of Jade



Thanks for checking out my post! Much love and polish!


Know anyone in the Denver Metro Area that needs handyman, tradesman or A/V services? Have them check out www.tysdesign.com! Competitive pricing and customer service tailored specifically for you!

Disclaimer: All items shown were purchased with my own money. All opinions are my own and honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment