Tuesday, December 10, 2013

NOTW: Fall Flakies

I am behind with my manicures so at some point you may see two NOTW posts in a week. Oh, well.

This one I wore over Thanksgiving. I like flakies polishes and I think they look cool over a variety of colors. My base color is Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Malbec. It's a really really deep purple. So dark is almost looks black. Pretty decent formula, but a little thick. I do like this one better than some of the other Complete Salon Manicures though. The flakies polish I used is Luxe and Lush by China Glaze. Formula was as expected, a little sparse and had to dab on. In the picture I used one coat of the flakies. On my left hand I used two coats, but thought it was too much and didn't like it as much. Also, I would recommend using two coats of top coat as some of the glitter can peek through. If you are using a thick top coat one may be okay.




 Thanks for checking out my post! Much love and polish!


Know anyone in the Denver Metro Area that needs handyman, tradesman or A/V services? Have them check out www.tysdesign.com! Competitive pricing and customer service tailored specifically for you!

Disclaimer: All items shown were purchased with my own money. All opinions are my own and honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment